We are a service provider committed to connecting advanced technology to the new-age financial sector. Similar to other major exchanges and fund securities, our common vision is to become top-notch in the field of blockchain and digital financial application.
- Responsible for the architecture design and research and development of the company's data center to ensure the progress and quality of the project
- Responsible for the verification and implementation of open-source new technologies, and promote the technological evolution of the data center
- Responsible for the reconstruction and development of the existing computing engine, storage engine, scheduling system, etc.
- Drive the rapid development of the company's digital currency business through data-driven, and continue to enhance the company's core competitiveness
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer or related majors, more than 3 years of experience in java and big data platform design and development.
- Familiar with Java development, understand the principles of jvm, familiar with common frameworks (Spring, Spring MVC, Mybatis) and master its principles and mechanisms
- Familiar with big data computing engines, including but not limited to spark, hive, flink, presto, clickhouse, tidb, etc. Familiar with its principles is preferred
- Familiar with hadoop, yarn, s3, etc., experience in using aws emr is preferred
- Familiar with scheduling system, familiar with scheduling frameworks such as airflow and dolphin scheduler
- Rich experience in offline computing or real-time computing, knowledge of sql tuning, and experience in building optimization and troubleshooting of big data platforms is preferred
- Full of enthusiasm and expectation for the blockchain and digital currency industry, committed to working hard for the development of the industry