Big Data Tech Lead
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
We seek a Technical Lead to join our Core Banking IT department which is in charge of developing and maintaining the International Back Office Cash Management System of CACIB. This information system is deployed in 25 business units all around the world. It has multiple modules to manage reference data, commercial back office functions, accounting, management control and credit risk monitoring. The system caters to local regulatory reporting needs and head office reporting, based on a data warehouse. The candidate will work for the strategic project of the bank around Cash management refactoring.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
You will …
- Manage the design, the developers’ follow-up and motivate the team with best practices on the development area.
- Study, evaluate and provide feedback on functional specifications.
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Take care of the technical documentations, quality and standards.
- Perform non-functional testing
- Perform design and code review for other team members
- Mentor junior team members
- Prepare documentation for design and implementation
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 10 years of experiences as a developer, an experience as a Technical lead and at least 3 years on Big data.
- Basic understanding of finance and investment banking
- Work on complex systems and a challenging international work environment
- Big data: Hands on knowledge on Hadoop - HDFS, Spark, Storm, Kafka, HBase/Cassandra, Hive, Flume.
- Hands-on in Dev-ops oriented methodologies. Like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deliveries, ..
- Involved in Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning.
- Java/J2EE, Spring Core, Spring Integration/Camel/.., Spring MVC/Struts/JSF, Java script, JQuery
- Relational databases – Oracle
- Build tool - Maven/ant, UML, JMS/Websphere MQ, Restful web services, Jenkins/Team City,
- Source management – SVN/GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC. Application server – Jboss/Websphere/Weblogic
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Awareness of various software development procedures
- Ability to follow defined procedures
- Team spirit - Like explain and share knowledge
- Hands on and versatile
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.