Big Data Technology Delivery Manager
The Applications Development Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a teamin an effort to establish and implement new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology Team. Responsibilities:
- Adapts latest trends in Data Mining/Big Data field for application within role and the business.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for strategic data analysis, identifies insights and implications as well as make strategic recommendations, develops data assets that capture those information.
- Lead the development of the information architecture principles and framework for Citi's Enterprise Analytics Platform (Citi's big data environment).
- Create and maintain formal enterprise information management requirements that include business architecture models, conceptual and logical data models, data flows, enterprise data standards, adoption strategies, and data remediation recommendations.
- Create high level business architecture that accelerates solution designs, improves quality of applications, drives data quality and interoperability, and ensures maximum utilizations of shared assets and services.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level, leveraging diplomacy in order to guide, influence and convince internal and external stakeholders.
- Applies ingenuity and creativity to problem analysis and resolution in both complicated and novel contexts.
- Employs sophisticated analytical thought comparing and selecting complex alternatives to make refined judgements and sound solutions.
- Consults on business operations offering authoritative advice to influence significant business outcomes.
- Responsible for informing and implementing the sub function's technical strategy.
- Responsible for handling staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelors/Master's degree with 10+ years of experience building and running data analytics domain.
- Expert on big data ecosystm and data asset lifecycle management;
- Expert on designing auotmated, self-service, scalable framework to transform raw data into valueable and insightful data asseets;
- Experience in big data ETL framework, e.g. Talend, Informatica, Sqoop, Flume, or any other advanced solutions;
- Experience in distributed file system storage solutions, e.g. Parquet, ORC, or other advanced solutions;
- Experience in real-time streaming processing, e.g. Kafka, Spark Streaming, Strom, or other advanced solutions;
- Experience in data visualization solutions, e.g. Tableau, Aracadia, Impala or other advanced solutions;
- Experience in distributed database, relational database and NoSQL databases, including Hive, MongoDB, HBase, etc.
- Experience in NLP, Knowledge Graph and Deep learning;
- Experience in data security and governance framework;
- Experience in data quality framework;
- Have excellent verbal communication in English to work with a regional teams.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .