An opportunity has arisen with a leading multinational broker, to join as an Account Manager in a newly formed team. In the role, you will be responsible for growing the businesses presence across Asia in their marine line of business.As this in a newly
formed team, the hiring manager is keen to see people from different backgrounds from within insurance. You may have had 3 years’ experience in P&C, but if you are open to moving into a new line of business, then this is a great role to consider.
- Work to establish this brokers’ presence in marine across Asia, this is a newly formed role and will be in a fast moving environment
- Grow and develop the channel through winning new business/hunter mentality
- Ensure that all sales & operational processes are compliant with all regulatory requirements
- Ability to assess new business leads and develop key long term relationships
- At least 3 years of overall experience within insurance across any GI line
- Exposure to broking would be preferred
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify key issues and recommend practical solution.
EA Personnel No R1988296
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence No 16S8112
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502