- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 14 Sep 17
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Desired Skill Set:
10+ years relevant experience in the capacity of a senior analyst or solution manager role in a Bank or a leading BFSI solution provider.
* Delivering technical and integration solutions in Cash Management or channels for BFSI segment
* Expertise in functional and technical documentation as per SDLC - like but not limited to business requirement document, functional specification documents, Use cases, defining Operating Model and preparing Test scripts etc
* Cash Management certification will be preferred.
* Individual contributor with ability to think out of the box and design solutions
* Excellent communication and documentation skill - interacting with internal stakeholders and external vendors
* Experience in leading and moderating technical brain storming sessions and working with product team and technology partners (like Architecture, Delivery and Test management)
* Understanding of Operational Risk and management of risk.
* Knowledge of integration using Online Messaging or file based integration using industry standard formats
* Time management ands scheduling skills will be critical as you may be working on multiple assignments with similar deadlines
* Understanding of ERP systems and framework
* Understanding of mobile application development platforms
* Understanding of cloud base applications
* The job may involve travel and the candidate should not have travel constraints / restrictions
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 03/09/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.