- SGD90000 - SGD140000 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
An established global Financial Services client in the Capital Markets sector is seeking a Business Analyst to join the team in Singapore on a permanent basis.
- Working with the team to roadmap future product developments and ensuring that the product is well understood by internal stakeholders
- Translating in-house and external users' feedback into requirements (BRDs)
- Creating specifications from requirements and prioritizing delivery via JIRA
- Working closely with the Development team on production releases etc.
- Acting as a point of contact for the banks and coordinating with the relevant technical teams on testing
- Compiling UAT test cases and performing UAT testing
- This role requires a senior individual who can handle a fast-paced environment and who can deliver under pressure from demanding stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: Proven solid Business Analysis exposure in the Banking sector, ideally with Capital Markets background but still open to various other domains
- MUST HAVE: Suitable candidates must have experience with full project lifecycles
- MUST HAVE: Data mapping skills including ability to format data
- Background in Testing and/or Automation would be advantageous
- Technical abilities in XML, FIX and/or SQL would be advantageous
- Self-starter with strong communication and presentation skills
- Capacity to work in multicultural environments in different countries. Ability to converse and write in Mandarin is a must for this role as you will need to travel to mandarin-speaking locations
- Willingness to travel on a short term basis
Key Words: Business Analyst, SDLC, Technically-Driven, Global Markets, Data, SQL
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330