- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Helius Technologies Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 11C3373
- 06 Jun 18 2018-06-06
The Data Quality Management (DQMF) Policy, Procedures and Framework mandates that appropriate controls and documentation need to exist for critical data across the lifecycle of the data in the Bank. The purpose of this role is to establish and implement the Operational Risk Framework (ORF) plan for the Data Quality Management (DQMF) process in Global Banking (GB) and Commercial Banking (CB), under GB Client Lifecycle Design & Management (CLDM) governance. DQMF is a Utility process between GB & CB with GB CLDM managing on behalf of CB.
1. Design process around the Management of the Data Dictionaries and their migration on to the Informatica Platform
2. Consolidation of the Profiling, Remediation and Reconciliation requirements for data managed in the respective systems
3. Design of the end to end process for SLA Management covering both downstream data users and upstream data providers
4. Creation of a single Risk Register and Operational Risk Framework for DQMF
5. Establish the Reporting to the respective PGC’s
6. Work with key stakeholders across GB and CB, ITO and CDO to ensure the implementation meets requirements and is tracking to plan.
7. Transition the new processes into the BAU function
8. Design conduct requirements for ongoing BAU operations
9. Stakeholders communications and management
10. Follow project management governance standards