- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values Hiring for Business Analyst
The Role Responsibilities
Functioning within the Integrated Middle Office, the role is to review, analyze, identify and develop (RAID) key processes that can improve efficiency and productivity by engaging with the key stakeholders. The incumbent will need to find innovative solutions using technology and process improvement methodology, and linking existing systems together into a single source. This will enable the clients of the bank to be able to be ready-to-transact in a quicker time.
* Create direct channels of communication to business and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection
* Determine and document user requirements for business processes
* Responsible for analyzing process improvement opportunities
* Support Business by bridging gap between Business and Technology
* Implement, track and monitor comprehensive process of work plan for each Sprint and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated on the progress
* Foster innovation within the team and develop new/better ways of working
* Challenge existing processes to improve efficiency and productivity
* Explore, test and deploy new ways of working. POC.
* Improve user experience (UX) with better use of integrated technology (ie Instabase)
* Work closely with 1. Processing Teams impacted by Change, 2.Management, 3 Key stakeholders (IT, Compliance, Legal, Business)
* Identify and/or develop use cases where exiting capabilities can be deployed eg. INSTABASE, PAXATA etc. Or new capabilities to be designed/developed, tested and deployed.
1. Improve client experience that driven by speed and number of touchpoints (client service)
2. Increase productivity that driven by reduction of error (accuracy)
3. Adoption of new technology capability and high staff engagement
Our Ideal Candidate
Good understanding and experience in
- Business Process improvement
- Technology-enabled innovation (working knowledge of Python is a plus)
- Change Management and Stakeholders Management
- Data Analysis (statistics, data visualisation)
- Decision Making
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...