- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The role will involve working with a diverse range of business and functional teams from across the Group to:
- Review vendor / Internal contracts to ensure that they are compliant to regulators requirements
- Work with legal counsel to draft and finalise contracts, provide negotiate support to stakeholders when required
- Analyse and interpret data/information that assists management with decision-making of OCIR in scope contracts
- Manage the BAU contract process from an OCIR perspective, provide support to the stakeholders, ensure internal controls are in place and maintained
- Generate reports required to monitor contract compliance for regulatory reporting
- Engage globally with internal stakeholders to ensure that contracts are created/amended in a timely manner to meet programme and regulatory timelines
- Follow up and support the implementation of contract mapping to service catalogue
- Support in addressing and resolving any issues that arise throughout the day to day operation of the BAU process.
- This role requires you to use your analytical experience across various facets of the Business to ensure that PRA assessment criteria pertaining to operational continuity is met by the contract
- Partner with a wide range of internal stakeholders to review and remediate contracts
- Articulate findings of internal contract analysis clearly, concisely and accurately, including effective use of excel pivots and metrics management.
- Timely escalation where issues are identified, effective usage of RAID logs.
- Provide status updates to and relevant stakeholders as required and respond to any queries raised
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong analytical skill-set is required
- Positive approached to making it work in an effective and efficient manner
- Exposure to contractual documentation is highly desired.
- Drafting of contract documentation an advantage.
- Broad operational knowledge across banking business and products lines is desired.
- Experience within a regulatory framework is desirable.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, positive attitude and desire to work as a team and help the Resolution Planning team to achieve its broader objectives.
- Able to understand and interrogate detailed data/information without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload.