- SGD3000.00 - SGD5000.00 per month + Attractive benefits
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
One of world's largest Corporate and Investment Bank is seeking a talented BUSINESS ANALYST to join their high profile team in Singapore, for Core Banking Payment system implementation project.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a Business analyst to join our Core Banking IT department which is in charge of developing and maintaining the International Back Office Cash Management System.
This information system is deployed in 25 business units all around the world. The system has multiple modules to manage reference data, commercial back office functions (payments, remittances, loans, deposits, guarantees, letters of credit …), accounting, management control and credit risk monitoring. The system caters to local regulatory reporting needs and head office reporting, based on a data warehouse.
The candidate will work to implement new solution for the Payment system of the bank, working in a team with developers, PM, tech Lead and co-business analysts.
- Propose solutions for the new requirements
- Manage estimation and planning for the daily work
- Manage communications with users and sponsors
- Write functional specifications for enhancements
- Prepare functional test cases and manage BA's tests to validate the development of the solution
- Manage functional risks and escalate with defined actions.
- Keep up-to date the existing documentation (presentation of the tool, use guide…)
- Communicate with deployment team for delivery via the release note and support team for support
- Provide and monitor 3rd Level application support under the team scope
- Organize Problem solving sessions to understand why we had issues in production
- Be pro-active to propose improvement on current application
- At least 4 years relevant business analyst experience in Payment domain
- Good knowledge in Payment area like interaction with Clearing, payment file formats ISO20022, SEPA and SWIFT
- Basic knowledge on accounting
- Basic knowledge on acquisition and reporting for cash management
- Knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- Experienced in relational databases, business intelligence tools (e.g. Business Objects, Oracle SQL)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Interested applicants please submit your full resume stating clearly the following:
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Working visa requirement
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930