- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviors - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realize their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organization. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
A successful candidate is expected to:
- Liaise with business users to gather product requirements and convey to the other analysts, development and testing teams
- Ensure senior IT management is aware of any risks issues in a timely
- Participate in product delivery including sprint grooming design documents, functional specifications, and component build
- Conduct demos for clients/sales as the product scales to other geographies
Our Ideal Candidate
- At-least 10-12 years of business analysis experience on eTrading and eChannels platforms on FX products with a total work experience of 12-15 years.
- Experience in cross product development integrating FX, cash, trade functions is a must
- Experience using Agile and/or Iterative methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to organizational quality management and SDLC processes
- We are looking for an experience Business Analyst to lead product development of an integrated solution across Fx, trade and cash functions
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.