- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
A financial institution company is looking to hire a Business Analyst .
Accountabilities and scope for this resource
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Advanced communication and facilitation skills to lead requirement elicitation workshops and surface essential requirement information
- Must have experience in change management to understanding assessment of current to future state to develop plans around supporting change.
- Produce functional, technical and user interface designs.
- Take business, Enterprise Architecture, system performance and development standards requirements, then develop functional, technical, user interface designs and test plans for an application and/or system.
- Coordinate Business Acceptance testing and release planning and support with partners (e.g. business, Vendor Management).
- Coordinate code deployments, maintenance upgrades and project testing across numerous environments on various technology platforms.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures,
- Review technical deliverables for quality throughout detailed design and development phase, identify gaps or redesign as needed.
- Compliance standards and how they relate to requirements delivery.
- Define metrics and performance goals with technology partners and peers.
- Respect technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines, business technology architecture, and risk and production capacity - this includes thorough project requirements, documentation, scope estimates and costs.
- Identify ways to minimize cost, play a role in introducing strategic solutions to support cost effectiveness and enhance stakeholder experience.
- Identify and address any issue that affects the integrity of the application (e.g. cross-capability/release issues).
- Provide technical support to promptly resolve escalated incidents/outages.
- Experience using Jira / Confluence
- Coach colleagues and act as a reference for the software development life cycle.
- Demonstrate high level of proactivity and strong ownership.
- Communicate effectively both inside and outside the team to achieve results and build strong relationships.
- Advanced influence and negotiation skills to negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
- Strong understanding of IRS / Credit / FX / Commodities / Equities / Trade Cycle and Compliance.
- Salesforce experience
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com .
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1101726
Registration Name: Jibi Cherekandy