- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
My client, a leading international bank is looking to hire a Business Analyst. If you have strong T24 and business analysis experience this will be the perfect move with an attractive salary package.
The Business Analyst defines the requirements and software solutions to resolve business-related problems and meet strategic organizational goals. This position will be responsible for facilitating business change management and process design by developing detailed software/functional requirements and process flow diagrams.
The candidate would work closely with end users, business units, and other IT resources in all stages of project life cycle, including investigation, analysis, design, testing, and implementations to ensure business requirements are successfully implemented. This individual should demonstrate the highest levels of customer service, technical knowledge, productivity, and professionalism. This is a hands-on position requiring strong analyst skills, and business expertise.
Responsible for partnering with business/user group representatives to understand business processes and underlying informational and/or process automation needs, then translating those needs into formal, documented business requirements following methodologies and processes.
Defines business needs, detailed requirements and project scope and ensures timely closure of the initial requirements phase of projects
- Gather requirements using appropriate techniques and capture them in business requirements document.
- Transition the documented business requirements into accurate functional specifications document and gain approval from the business/user group.
- Initiate and monitor all change requests from business so as to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Collaborate with design & development teams through-out the SDLC to ensure smooth transition of requirements and quality delivery
- Support testing team(QA) to understand the requirements and verify the test coverage
- Coordinate user acceptance testing and signoff
A degree in business systems, computing or related field or combination of education and experience is necessary; BE/MCA/MBA.
Required Work Experience:
- Approximately 4-6 years of experience in Business Analysis.
- Minimum of 2-4 of experience in Triple A+ or T24, particularly in Wealth Management Domain
- A motivated individual with a great sense of responsibility.
- A work ethic of dependability through punctuality, flexibility, and adaptability to perform as an efficient, detail oriented team player.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with displayed levels of knowledge, skills and responsibilities.
- If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com .
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1101726
Registration Name: Jibi Cherekandy