- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Our client a top tier International banking is looking to hire a Business Analyst to working closely with the business on new business initiatives, the candidate will examine and gain an understanding of the existing business models/flows and document their findings.
The candidate will discuss their findings with the business, IT and management before producing outline designs of new business processes, or IT systems.
The candidate will present their design to the business and, once approved, they work closely with the relevant teams to implement any solution.
- Graduate in numerical orientated degree such as Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- The ability to work in a team focused environment contributing to an open source platform utilizing an agile methodology such as scrum. Any experience with test driven development, or behaviour driven development is desirable.
- Analysing new business requirements from Front-to-Back - all the way from Client sending an order to it being traded, booked and settled.
- Providing Project Management role for certain specified projects.
- Liaising extensively with internal business users
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with changing priorities with the right attitude and constantly seek opportunities to improve processes and seek efficiencies.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills - also strong team work, being organized and methodical will further enhance your credentials..
- Proven track record of strong analytical skills; the ability to assess business processes, their potential technology solutions and seek areas for improvement. An understanding of trade workflow and back office operations a plus.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1101726
Registration Name: Jibi Cherekandy