- Negotiable SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
We require a Senior Business Analyst who will be part of technology team who can understand the requirement from various risk function teams and suggest solutions that meet the requirement with minimal impact and customisation.
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for GRC implementation project in the bank
Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) refers to a strategy for managing an organization's overall governance, enterprise risk management and compliance with regulations.
In Risk Management, we provide an integrated risk management strategy that supports the delivery of predictable financial and operational performance in order to produce successful client and shareholder outcomes. We are organized around six primary functions: Operational Risk, Compliance Risk (Compliance with regulations) , Business Continuity Management, Health & Safety, Group Internal Audit, Policy Management and Regulatory Management. Within each of these areas, we develop a framework for how much risk as a firm are willing to accept and establish processes for identifying, evaluating, measuring, monitoring and reporting against that framework. The framework will connect all the aforesaid functions, through process universe, policy universe, objectives, issues, risk univers and control universe.
This will require a Senior Business Analyst who will be part of technology team who can understand the requirement from various risk function teams and suggest solutions that meet the requirement with minimal impact and customisation.
Work with process owners and MetricStream technology developers to support the implementation of projects within the MSI eGRC (AppStudio) tool
Work with business process owners to define and document detailed business and technical requirements for the implementation of new functionality within the MSI eGRC tool
Assist business process owners with the creation of detailed UAT test scripts, designed to ensure that all requirements have been successfully designed and built
We have an opportunity to…
- Serve as the functional lead that is accountable for overall Business Systems solutions related to the implementation and maintenance of SCB's Governance, Risk, and Compliance MetricStream system/modules from inception to project closure.
- Partner with cross functional teams to produce relevant documents (Functional Specification, Interface Documentation etc.)
- Identify solutions using standard business analysis techniques such as user stories, user interaction, business process and information flow modelling, use case definition, and workflow analysis
- Create and maintain documentation on business cases, business requirements, traceability matrix, process and workflows as per SCB's development guidelines.
- Facilitate communication between the key business stakeholders and the development team
- Capture and document user requirements in Confluence and Jira
- Review implementation of the user stories as a part of development process.
The applicant should have following Skills and knowledge
- Operational Risk Management,
- Compliance Regulations management
- Policies & procedures
- Ability to not only gather requirements but also help come up with possible solutions
Business/Technical Analysis Skills
- Effective communication
- Capture, organize and document user requirements
- Requirement verification with multiple stakeholders
- Translate between business language and IT
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Passion for data integrity, always finding ways to improve data quality and insights
- Strong experience in data analysis
- Experience in agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases and understanding of data flow in information systems
- Experience in the following technologies:
- Data: SQL
- Agile: JIRA, Confluence
- Strong experience in using MS Powerpoint and Excel
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Certified Operational Risk professional.
- 10+ years of business analysis experience.
- 5+ years of experience with a Governance, Risk, and Compliance System, such as MetricStream, Rsam, RSA Archer, IBM OpenPages or Compliance360
- Must be hands-on software design & development.
- Experience with enterprise scale systems.
- Demonstrated problem solving aptitude, including working with others to quickly reach sustainable, scalable resolutions.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment - you'll be collaborating directly with several key stakeholders and many different teams.
- Highly effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to make good / sound decisions and use independent judgement.
- Strong reasoning, analytical and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Great presentation skills.
- Proactive thinking and able to take decisions.