Title: Business Analyst Location: Singapore Salary: Competitive market rate Duration: 1 year contract
For an Agile Deliveries, the Business Analyst is responsible to work closely with the product owner to help for maximising the business value of the product resulting from work done by the Development Team. The BA is the person who supports and backs up the Product Owner for the successful delivery which includes all aspects of the data relating to their Agile Delivery
The BA role is usually assigned to the Product Owner who has operational/business responsibility for the Product. This ensures that business requirements are adequately addressed and converted into technical user stories and clarifies dependencies for project delivery.
- Detailing the Product Backlog requirements and user stories, especially detailing the acceptance criteria and technical analysis to support PO to create and maintain a quality Product Backlog
- Providing download for detailed requirements to the respective stakeholders and walking them through the details.
- Supporting Product Owner while creating and maintaining a prioritised Product Backlog, ensuring it is visible, transparent and clear
- Supporting the Product Owner for preparing the Agile Execution Document, including the Initial Release Plan and other associated mandatory milestones and tracking and reporting delivery against the Initial Release Plan
- Ensuring the Agile Delivery Team members understand items in the Product Backlog to the level needed
- Joining the technical analysis with respective development teams to translate business requirements into details for them to help sizing and solutioning exercises.
- Ensuring Project deliverables are of the desired quality and have appropriate endorsements/ sign-offs
- Support the Product Owner for transitioning and hand over to BAU.
- This role provides a rare opportunity for anyone who wants to be part of the project of a global bank to work on their digital banking transformation.
- The person will be working on initiatives on payment, onboarding etc as this project works on covering all areas. BA will have a holistic view on how we shape digital banking from scratch
- Experience in Digital Banking Initiatives, especially on Mobile Banking, Online Banking, Wearables, or any other digital channels or devices
- Understanding the Customer Experience design and user experience principles.
- Understanding the Agile delivery principles and basic knowledge about Scrum.
- Having CSPP Certification is a plus.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Business acumen
- Good understanding about digital developments and customer expectations from digital banking products and services.
- Experience using tools such as Sharepoint, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Good understanding about Mobile Apps, mobile operating systems and digital banking / finance apps in the market
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017