Our client is one of the biggest Silicon Valley Giant based in Singapore is looking for a Business Analyst who will be joining APAC Real Estate Finance team & will be overlooking data from various sources, inspect, clean and model the data to discover useful information that the business needs The Position:
- Gather data from various sources, curate into meaningful metrics and create visualizations for unit cost analysis, business case presentations, reports, and dashboards
- Ready to identify, track down and resolve data quality and code issues to ensure that databases and dashboards remain error-free and organized
- Prepare ad-hoc data models, regular management reports, analysis, and quarterly performance metrics
- Maintain trustworthy and reliable forward-looking forecast data, strong commitment to accuracy and thoroughness in all aspects of data collection and curation
- Define, develop & document business processes and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in a financial planning and analysis environment, including but not exclusive to: business analytics, management consulting, or investment banking
- Experience in analyzing data (including querying SQL databases) and creating management reports (including dashboards and ad-hoc reports) with strong spreadsheet skills.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and data / information organizational skills.
- Strong design and development skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Intermediary SQL skill and experience in dashboard design.
- Experience in Real Estate finance or related fields
- Superior stakeholder management skills and confidence working with leadership
- Master's in business administration / Finance, or equivalent practical experience.