Business Analyst/Test Manager - Banking Business Workflow
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Position is for a Business Analyst/ Test Manager who will be accountable for the overall Test Management and Execution for Business Workflow and System Integration projects for a leading banking client.
about the company
Client is a leading bank in Singapore offering a wide range of services in the Investment Banking and Wealth Management space.
about the job
Role is for a Test Manager to drive the overall Test Management, Planning, Execution and Support activities in support of all projects and change requests. This is part of the workflow team, which is responsible for all change initiatives and 3rd level application support for Workflow Solutions, Enterprise Data Management and System Integration.
- Accountable for the overall Test Management and Execution for projects and change requests.
- Act as the testing SME for the Project Manager, single point of contact for all testing activities and deliverables.
- Collaborate with the Business Engineer, Product Owners, End-Users, and Technical Leads in defining the testing strategy, test plan, producing the test scripts and test data.
- Manage the overall Test Execution, providing timely and accurate status reports, issues logs and action plans to stakeholders.
- Provide level 1 investigation and triage for testing defects logged, tracking issues to closure in collaboration with Business Analysts and Development teams.
- Manage the testing resources including onsite/offshore external vendors.
- Ensure timely delivery, perform inspections to ensure quality of the relevant documentation, artifacts and work packages in accordance to the Bank's SDLC processes.
- Collaborate with the Run-the-Bank organization to gather input on operational, non-functional requirements.
- Perform post deployment training and support handover to Run-the-Bank organization, including delivery of relevant product and project documentation.
skills and experience required
- Experience in managing end-to-end testing for complex, cross platform enterprise solutions involving multiple business stakeholders in a FSI environment.
- Strong functional knowledge around Private Banking products and services.
- Experience in Agile and DevOps environments, tools and processes.
- Experience on Test Management, Automation tools and processes. (Jira, HP ALM/QC, Validata, Splunk).
- Strong documentation and communication skills. Able to communicate well to various stakeholders (i.e. business, other Technology team members etc).
- Ability to independently handle stakeholder interaction on functional and non-functional issues.
- Comfortable in learning new technologies and platforms.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sathis at 65103646.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1112410)