Business Analyst – Content Management and Market Data
- Contract, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 14 Jan 19
Eames are working with regional financial institution to support the implementation of an industry leading communication and market data platform.
As a result, we’re seeking business analysts with prior expertise delivering secure communication and content management platforms such as Symphony, Bloomberg and/or Reuters.
If you’re a Business Analyst with sound working knowledge of the financial markets industry and a proven track record in tech platform deliveries get in touch.
Essential skills and Expertise:
- 5+ years working as a Business Analyst within global financial markets
- Familiarity navigating front, middle and back office stakeholder conversations
- Expertise as a Business Analyst understanding enterprise wide market data and/or communication solutions
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software development understanding is preferred
- Interest in fintech and the advancement of investment banking technology solutions
- Proven stakeholder management skills (multi-geographical teams)
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performance business teams and industry leading technologists.
Please note, this position is offered as a 2 year direct contract engagment. For more information or to apply, click Apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.