⇒ Key Responsibilities
- Be a domain Subject Matter Expert and build the team’s technical and functional competency in Cash Management domain.
- Assist the Team Lead or Lead Business Analyst as a Functional Analyst.
- Review Business Requirements (BR) and perform functional analysis to draft the User Requirements.
- Provide viable solutions that improve operational efficiency, user experience, and delivers business initiatives that is in line with Solution.
- Produce vendor requirements and review vendor FS (where applicable).
- Review and sign-off the artefacts and solutions produced by the vendor (where applicable).
- Continuous update of the Application FS.
- Continuous update of the Application Interface Specification.
- Contribute towards the relevant sections of the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Review designs from Technical Teams/Vendor (where applicable).
- Review solutions from Technical Teams/Vendors (from functional view point that it fulfils the requirements objectively).
- Contribute to UAT test cases (drafting if Users require support, and supplement if there are gaps in the test cases provided by Users).
- Provide support on clarification during SIT/UAT, Regression testing and Rehearsal testing to ensure successful implementation of solution.
- Provide weekend deployment support and L3 Production Support on analysis of Problem Tickets.
- Develop new products jointly with other application/project teams.
- Contribute towards the end-to-end solutioning for these new products.
- Contribute towards defect leakage and quality improvement initiatives.
- To share support and expertise by providing training and knowledge sharing sessions.
⇒ Qualifications & Experience
- 5 years minimally of IT experience in banking software development.
- Good experience in Payments, Cash Management, and Transaction Banking projects.
- Extremely familiar with Payments (TT, RTGS, LVP (Payroll), Direct Debit, Cheques), and Receivables (Collections) processing across the APAC region.
- Sound domain knowledge in Corporate Banking Management.
- Sound functional analysis and project management skills with proven project/deliverables in working experiences.
- Hands-on experience with data/interface mapping and troubleshooting.
- Practice of SDLC and/or Agile Scrum.
- Technical skills would be a plus.
- ISO20022 payment standard and SWIFT messages.
- Straight-thru processing (STP) and operational efficiency.
- e-Banking end-to-end client experience.
- Java/J2EE platform, IBM WAS, Oracle Db (would be a plus).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Able to work independently or in a team to resolve issues and/or identify solutions in a timely manner.
KEYTEO is an international and independent group, which grows in a cooperative spirit. Being determined to evolve through an open communication, our employees are directly involved in the center of our projects. We are sure: by forming a team, we will be able to achieve our common goal ! KEYTEO also supports companies in the optimization of their performance. Our expertise in the Digital Transformation and Industry fields allows us to make the link between our employees' knowledge and our clients' expectations. The human size of Keyteo ensures the flexibility and a close collaboration between our teams. Moreover, our main values accompany our actions in order to realize to best your projects.
FRANCE | BELGIUM | LUXEMBOURG | SWITZERLAND | SINGAPORE | HONG KONG | TAIWAN | MALAYSIA