Business Analyst - International Core Banking System
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Propose solutions for the new requirements. Manage estimation and planning for the daily work. Manage communications with users and sponsors. Write functional specifications for enhancements. Prepare functional test cases and manage BA’s tests to validate the development of the solution. Liaise with IT business lines for clarification and understanding of requirements. Manage functional risks and escalate with defined actions. Communicate with deployment team for delivery via the release note and support team for support. Provide and monitor 3rd Level application support under the team scope. Organize Problem solving sessions to understand why we had issues in production.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a Business Analyst to join our Corporate Banking IT Department (CBI), in charge of the International Core Banking System (ICBS) of Credit Agricole CIB.
This information system is deployed in 26 entities around the world. The main features of this information system consist of payments & cash management, loans & deposits, international trade finance, guarantees, general expenses, reference data, limit and risk related systems.
The department is in charge of the core applications used by various departments in the bank: back offices, finance & accounting and compliance & risks.
The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with the rest of project/support teams as well as the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently. The candidate will need to develop a good understanding of both IT systems and business processes.
- Propose solutions for the new requirements
- Manage estimation and planning for the daily work
- Manage communications with users and sponsors
- Write functional specifications for enhancements
- Prepare functional test cases and manage BA’s tests to validate the development of the solution
- Liaise with IT business lines for clarification and understanding of requirements.
- Manage functional risks and escalate with defined actions.
- Keep up-to date the existing documentation (presentation of the tool, use guide…)
- Communicate with deployment team for delivery via the release note and support team for support
- Provide and monitor 3rd Level application support under the team scope
- Organize Problem solving sessions to understand why we had issues in production
- Be pro-active to propose improvement on current application
Qualifications and Profile
- Minimum diploma/degree holder in accounting, banking, finance or IT.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in finance and/or business analyst in banking industry.
- Good experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Good experience in managing small to medium-sized projects (iterative or agile).
- Proficiency in working with SQL database queries.
- Strong analysis, problem solving skills
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals with effective time management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and excellent team player.
- Strong experience in working with Microsoft Office tools.
- Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team spirit - Like explaining and sharing knowledge
- Awareness of various software development procedures
- Ability to follow defined procedures
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at email@example.com and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.