Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting
- Attractive Benefits
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 22 Nov 17 2017-11-22
An exciting Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting job has just become available at one of the leading global financial institutions based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Programme Manager, this is a role for a talented Business Analyst with in-depth regulatory reporting or compliance background.
About the Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for performing business analysis activities such as supporting requirements gathering, process mapping and re-engineering, prepare traceability matrix, BRD and manage other change tools.
- Analyse existing and potential operational impacts from the change implemented and ensure that the risks and issues are well captured and managed
- Work with members of the team globally to define change requirements, identify the benefits, risks and impacts from the change programs, and develop the necessary steps to manage and mitigate them
- Support the global regulatory interaction, particularly in relation to requests for information from regulators as and when required
- Participate in assessing the effectiveness of the firm's arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
- Adhere to the structure to the project and enforce rigorous project governance
The successful Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experience in and understanding of regulatory reporting and compliance systems
- Demonstrated relationship management skills, with the ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings among stakeholders with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view, including strong negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong client and vendor relationships
- Demonstrated ability to create a collaborative environment and work through conflict to find appropriate solutions to key issues
This international financial institution needs no introduction - as the leading global name in the banking space, they have a strong focus on their Asia Pacific operations. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325854 Kelly Soh