Business Analyst - Risk Data (Techno Functional) 6-12 Month Contract
- 120000 - 200000
- Permanent, Full time
- T+O+M , EA Licence No: 10C4170
- 21 Oct 17 2017-10-21
Business Analyst - BCBS239 project, 6 - 12 month rolling contract x 4 - Techno Functional - Risk Data Aggregation an Reporting.
My client, a leading international financial institution with offices in Singapore have a number of Business Analysis contract roles available to assist with an ongoing regulatory implementation, focusing on Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting (across all areas of risk)
- Work as part of the BCBS239 Technology Horizontal team that is responsible for delivering strategic initiatives to support overall BCBS239 Programme scope of work. This includes initiatives for STDF, Stress Testing and Regulatory Reporting.
- Work closely with the Technology Architecture team, Chief Data Office team and business users from various departments within Standard Chartered Bank, both Local and Global, to coordinate work effort.
- Work closely with the business SME’s and business BA’s to understand the business requirements in order to create detailed functional specifications (including use cases / work flows / pre-feasibility analysis) that can be used by the development teams to implement the solution.
- Create dashboards to highlight progress status and provide clarity to senior executive managers to make informed decisions.
- Strong background in writing functional specifications for projects in the Banking domain.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), capable of bridging the gap between technology and business functions
- Detailed knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Have the ability to process complex and multi-sourced data and information and refine it into balanced and well-argued recommendations for action.
- Have a talent for simplifying complexity, with the capacity to switch focus quickly from complex situational analysis to recommendation and excellent execution.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience and knowledge of the STDF Framework
- Solid understanding of Risk Data
This represents a fantastic opportunity to gain experience of a banking regulation that will only increase your relevance to the market giving you strong growth and career prospects in the future
If you have the relevant experience & would like to explore this role, please send your CV in word format via the apply link