Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance - Actimize/Fircosoft
- Permanent, Full time
- Antaes Consulting SA
- 22 Sep 17
Antaes is a company specialized in Business Management and Information Systems. Based in Switzerland, our mission is to support our customers in their search for performance by optimizing the organization and provision of appropriate technologies. Favouring a valued collaborative relationship over the long term, Antaes believes that ethics, transparency and professionalism are values that drive the company's internal policy.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal third-parties to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed
- Define requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community and the technology teams through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates & methodology
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Profile with an experience of a minimum of 2 years in the Banking industry and especially as a Business Analyst;
- Innovative mindset, aptitude for learning new technologies / software and positive attitude required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, IT teams and subject matter experts
- Background in knowledge of Actimize and Fircosoft