- Contract, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 07 Feb 18
Business Analyst (12-month contract)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Preparation and review of business, functional and non-functional requirements and specification.We are currently looking for a Business Analyst (12-month contract).
* Preparation and review of business, functional and non-functional requirements and specifications
* Work with Workstream Leads and Programme Manager to develop requirements and benefits traceability matrixes
* Support technology and process change by working with GNS Programme Team and supporting functions
* Analyze large data sets and undertake data mapping and validation
* Undertake business process mapping and re-engineering
* Prepare and coordinate testing activities with a focus on the UAT
* Offer subject matter expertise, drawing on FCC networks, professional qualifications and experience
* Ensure effective escalation within the Bank
* Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the business area and its operations under coverage.
* Ensure that key changes (to laws, rules, regulations) are communicated and cascaded (in region/country), in coordination with group communications.
* Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
* Providing FCC oversight for GNS RT Project roll out in all the countries.
* Provide advice to relevant stakeholders on compliance with Group standards relating to Global Name Screening.
* Work with the GNS Programme Manager and Workstream Lead to identify and manage intra-Programme and external dependencies
* Work across the FCC, ITO and systems/markets/segments to identify the risks from GNS implementation and steps to mitigate them
* Maintain oversight of risk mitigating action plans.
* Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
* Make recommendations (and/or implement) to relevant stakeholders on possible risk management responses to identified risks and/or findings of concerns from investigations.
* Assess risks arising from products / segments / geographies / customers / transactions.
* Inform senior management and relevant regulators of serious regulatory breaches (or where risk tolerances have been breached) and ensure that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
* Advise relevant stakeholders on outcomes of AML, Sanctions and ABC risks identification and assessment methodologies.
* Provide intelligence (to internal forums) on specific clients, client-types and emerging risk typologies.
* Provide intelligence inputs to support calibration of bank's Risk Methodologies (including aggregate client risk, product risk and country risk assessments).
* 5+ years of business analysis experience in financial services industry
* Strong written and verbal communication skills to express business requirements and specifications
* Strong problem solving skills to understand the problem and develop a solution
* Advanced data analysis skills
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to deliver results through both local and off-shored team members
- Experience with KYC, Customer Due Diligence, Name and Transaction Screening
- Experience in implementing screening/filtering solution such as Detica and FircoSoft
- Understanding of core banking systems and interfaces