- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 11 Sep 17
Business Analyst (8 months Direct Contract)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Job Description
The OE programme has been mandated to drive and accelerate process improvement and excellence in execution across the Bank, with the objective of making the Bank simpler, faster and easier for our clients and our staff. The programme is in the process of delivering multiple high-impact projects to achieve substantial improvements in client experience, revenue and cost, cutting across all Businesses and Functions.
The role is project oriented, and requires intelligent, driven individuals with good critical thinking and analytical skills, who can support execution of OE projects. The role presents a good opportunity to learn business re-engineering skills and build a network with stakeholders across the Bank.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Work with Project leads to support process improvement initiatives across diagnostic, solution design, implementation & monitoring phases
* Support groundwork, preparation of materials outlining diagnostic findings, recommendations, workshop outputs
* Diagnostic - detailed analysis to identify painpoints & underlying root causes
* Preparation of recommendations with quantified benefits; support implementation of agreed actions
* Support progress tracking against target outcomes
* Enable the deployment of the OE framework and help deliver the overall OE agenda including training
* Establish & maintain close working relationships with the respective business or function lines
Qualifications and Skills
* Critical thinking ability & good analytical skills
* Good communication & writing skills
* Comfortable with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel & Powerpoint)
* Management / Technical / Finance education (desirable, but not essential)
* Exposure to process improvement / transformation projects (desirable but not essential)
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.