Business Analyst (AF)
Introduction to the role:
A leading Global Insurer requires a Senior Business Analyst for a greenfield Digital transformation project. Our client is embarking upon an exciting regional initiative to digitize and modernize its underwriting workflow and actuarial pricing systems and is looking for a dynamic business analyst for a mission critical role.
- Serves as the liaison and the reference point between the Business and the technical analyst in making sure the Business Requirements are clearly understood and translated to the functional requirements by leveraging on the resources and skill-set within and across the work-streams.
- Responsible for coordinating the business scoping session and ensuring the quality business requirement documents are delivered within the agreed timeline.
- Producing comprehensive test coverage for SIT and business scenarios for UAT executions and highlights the changes in business rules to all the impacted departments and functional areas.
- Support delivery manager closely in areas requiring systems and business domain knowledge
- Write user stories along with acceptance criteria
- Conduct prioritization with product owner
- Walkthrough user stories and acceptance criteria with developers and testers to ensure accurate understanding.
- Review test results and participate in defect triage
- Obtain UAT sign off for deployment into production
Must have skills
- Strong domain expertise in General insurance
- Experience of underwriting, actuarial or pricing project initiatives
- String Agile methodology and practical implementation experience:
- Requirement analysis and user stories + acceptance criteria writing + sprint planning exp etc
- Test management
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder management skills