Business Analyst (Asset Management)
- $3500 - $8000
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- RE BFCG , EA Licence No: 99C4599
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
Business Analyst roles within Private Equity, Asset Management or Wealth Management fields
- The daily review and validation of portfolio, benchmark, security, and other investment data
- Timely resolution of exceptions to ensure data integrity.
- Set up and ongoing maintenance of new securities, portfolios, brokers and benchmarks
- Support the onboarding of new market data which includes reviewing the data requirement, reviewing and testing
- Maintaining Eastspring specific custom information such as internal ratings, customizes sectors.
- Continuous updates of standard operating procedures along with the new releases
- Stakeholders management in the requirement gathering phase
- Perform analyses of the requirements and provide recommendation of the solution to the requestor
- Participate in testing. Provide input to test plans and test scenarios. Test applications and processes.
- Ensure all new procedures are documented and agreed
- Participate in the development of the test cases
- Perform the user acceptance tests
- Support the defects resolution and providing regular updates to the team leader
- Support the creation of the Standard operating procedures (SOP)
- 2 to 8 years of experience from Private Equity/Wealth Management/Asset Management firms
- Experience with Front office or Middle office operations would be an advantage
- Candidates open to contract positions are welcome to apply as well
Interested applicants please send in your detailed resume (MS Word) format including:
• full personal particulars,
• detailed job experience,
• reasons for leaving,
• last drawn salary,
to Shaun Quek Yew Meng R1660732
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.