Business Analyst (Branch/Assisted Channel) - Group Operations and Technology
- Act as a SME in the Consumer Banking Branch/Assisted channel domain with sufficient knowledge to interact, solicit requirements, and advise senior-level business users
- Work closely with business users and project team members on solutioning/project initiation, implementation, and post-implementation support
- Lead solutioning effort and help develop compelling and innovative solutions while complying with existing standards, guidelines, and processes
- Perform Business Analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users. Propose alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes
- Verify that the user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases.
- Collaborate with IT teams to resolve issues. Work with Solution Architects, Systems Analysts, and Developers to produce high quality deliverables
- Relevant business analysis expertise in branch self-service channels: in depth knowledge and experience on ATM and self-service kiosks.
- Experience in defining business analysis and, solution standards and processes.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required.
- Strong team player and good interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in industry developments and trends in the relevant functional domain
- Experience in driving digital initiatives with business and Operations will be an advantage
- Ability to adapt to different software development methodologies, e.g. Agile and Waterfall projects
- Passion to drive solutions and deliver projects