Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic cyber security professional to join our Singapore team. The role will be on rolling contract basis.
- Design and develop IT tools / solutions to automate the following Cyber Security processes :-
- To ensure the timely reporting of cyber incidents through appropriate technical and operational channels
- To provide an effective and comprehensive response to incidents by mastering and executing the incident management life cycle
- To identify, detect and protect the banking client's assets and infrastructure from high impact threats
- To provide timely, relevant and actionable intelligence to security teams and business units
- To assist in achieving automation of phishing analysis, threat collection, update of severity, alerts generation, reporting
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of operational experience in Cyber Security
- Prior experience in incident detection, analysis, threat intel gathering, alert investigation, coding is necessary
- Technical skills in Python, Macros, Lucene, SQL, Java are required
- Independent, creative, able to conduct end-to-end development cycle
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English is mandatory
Interested candidates please send your application to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.