- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Business Analyst Data Modelling
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Business Analyst Data ModellingAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Communicate with colleagues and stakeholder globally to gather data requirement
- Conceptualize data requirement and design data transmission model
- Define organization wide data model and interpretation standard
- Understand data requirement documentation and define mapping between logical data model and physical data model
- Collaborating with project team, IT functions and vendors to ensure that business data requirement are fulfilled by the proposed solution
- Coordinate with technical team to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Providing support during project development & testing
Our Ideal Candidate
- University graduate with degree in Computer Science or Finance related discipline
- Excellent communication skills, approachable and good at forming relationships with people of all levels within the business
- Excellent knowledge in financial market and financial products is a must
- Experience of working on systems and process engineering projects within an Investment Banking or Asset Management environment
- Experience in FpML, FIX, XML and JSON is desired.
- Experience in Regulatory reporting (MiFID/ESMA/DF) and data governance space is good to have.
- Fluency with data dictionary concepts in Financial Markets domain.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum practices is a plus.
- Familiarity with Trade Processing systems like Murex, Apex/Martini, BTS etc. is good to have.
- Good analytical, organization and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to prioritize own workload within a busy environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.