• Communicate with colleagues and stakeholder globally to gather data requirement
• Conceptualize data requirement and design data transmission model
• Define organization wide data model and interpretation standard
• Understand data requirement documentation and define mapping between logical data model and physical data model
• Collaborating with project team, IT functions and vendors to ensure that financial regulatory reporting requirement are fulfilled by the proposed solution
• Coordinate with technical team to ensure data integrity and accuracy
• Providing support during project development & testing
• Degree in Computer Science or Finance related discipline
• Minimum 6 to 10 years of relevant experience
• Excellent communication skills, approachable and good at forming relationships with people of all levels within the business
• Excellent knowledge in financial markets and financial products across assets is a must, especially FX and Equity derivatives.
• Experience of working on systems and process engineering projects within an Investment Banking or Asset Management environment
• Experience in FpML, FIX, ISO standards, XML and JSON is a must.
• Experience in XSD, Xpath 2.0, XSLT is a plus.
• Experience in Regulatory reporting projects (Dodd Frank, ESMA) is a big plus.
• Fluency with data dictionary concepts in Financial Markets domain.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum practices is a plus.
• Familiarity with Trade Processing systems like Murex, Apex/Martini, BTS etc. is good to have.
• Good analytical, organization and stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to prioritize own workload within a busy environment and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates please email to email@example.com.
Kalyn Kong (EA Reg no: R1110919)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
It’s easy to get pompous about what we do. To name drop our global clients or wax lyrical about ‘pioneering psychometric testing’. But if you’re not careful, you lose sight of what’s really important; relationships and people.
Without relationships, you don’t truly understand the client, their business culture and who they really need. You miss the nuances of each candidate, the human behind the CV and what makes them tick. And the ‘right fit’ slowly starts to blister.
Since 1999, LMA has supplied great candidates to blue-chip businesses in London and Singapore. We draw on in-depth market intelligence and use industry-leading tools to search, screen and select. We have specialist consultants and a global network. And we’re professional beyond measure.
But we never lose sight of what matters; how important the right people are to businesses, and the right careers are to people.