Antaes is looking for a Business Analyst, Front Office and Advisory Solutions to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Perform business analysis and/or acting as point of contact with product owners and various business representatives
- Responsible for enhancing the product backlog with detailed specifications
- Product backlog / specifications are acceptable for the construction/sprint phase: all topics are clarified and if not clear, assumptions are taken & validated
- Clarify and communicate the specifications to the Product owners and developments teams
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing user requirement and impact analysis during Project preparation phase
- Producing General/Detailed Functional Specification and communicating to project teams
- Clarify and coordinate with development team for IT estimation
- Learns the system functions / data and is able to define the evolutions of the functional architecture
- Responsible for proper documentation of functional and non-functional specifications
- Review test cases of SIT tester
- Prepare and support UAT
- Exchange functional solutions to BA Chapter
- Contribute to support / incident analysis as required
- Ensure that risks and issues are escalated to line manager
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of overall experience performing business analysis professional software engineering
- Good knowledge of Portfolio Management, Advisory, Risk modelling and Optimization functions is required
- Good knowledge of Order Cycle functions
- JIRA and Confluence knowledge is required
- Detail oriented and good documentation skill is required
- Good SQL skills is required
- Knowledge about REST API design standards, patterns and best-practices
- REST API development experience is a plus
- Experienced in Waterfall and Scrum methodology
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Certified product owner or scrum master certification is a plus
- Temenos Triple’A knowledge is a plus
- Banking knowledge related to Wealth Management / Private banking is a plus
- Cybersecurity knowledge is a plus
- Design Thinking knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered