- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 17 Apr 18
Business Analyst, GCC VAT (1 year contract)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst, GCC VATThe Human Bank. We are committed to help you further your career within Standard Chartered. To help you with your career development, you can find help and support on The Bridge. If you feel you are ready to take the next step, this role might be the next step on your career journey.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst, GCC VAT. This will be a fixed term 1 year contract with the bank.
Scope & Purpose
The position is for an experienced Business Analyst role to handle data sourcing requirements for GCC VAT.
* Work with Operations and Country Tax teams to understand current processes, requirements and Regulatory implications.
* Engage data owners and TP owners to analyse data requirements
* Liaise with respective teams to ensure that requirements are understood & implemented correctly
* Work with delivery teams to identify and recommend solutions for change and finalise solution approach
* Plan the required testing ensuring traceability between business requirements and test cases
* Ensure the stated commitments in terms of scope, time, quality and benefits are fulfilled.
* Run sub working groups to track changes, deliveries and timelines.
* Status/DQ Metrics reporting for various meetings and forums.
* Manage / Escalate Risks and issues.
* 5-8 years+ experience of successfully managing and delivering Projects and Improvement Initiatives with end to end responsibility for scope, quality and time.
* Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
* Strong analytical skills preferably with domain knowledge across data standards and transaction processing related activities
* Proven ability to understand business needs, across asset classes and with a front to back perspective
* Ability to accurately gather and document requirements and functional designs of a high level, with no ambiguity
* Ability to work proactively, independently and displays strong initiative
* Ability to drive multiple agenda and effectively manage priorities
* Excellent communication / influencing skills with the ability to tailor a message to a range of audiences
* Experience in Tax & Regulatory Compliance project delivery
* Experience in Financial services industry
* Experience in SQL scripts.
* Experience in Data sourcing initiatives/projects.
* Experience in Business Intelligence Tools
We are committed to releasing your full potential, allowing you to continue to make a positive contribution. This role could be the next step in your career journey. Apply Now.