Business Analyst, MI and Reporting
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
12 Months Fixed term Direct Contract Reporting and MI
Overall participation SCM
- Deliver Vendor, Country and Business Function level dashboards and metrics for consolidated Third Party and Outsourcing Risks
- Support / challenge / work with the various Risk Groups to gather requirements, metrics and risk thresholds
- Ensure proper documentation, data and audit trail for any work done
- Ensure timely updates to Risk committees / Senior stakeholders including risks, issues and dependencies if any seen
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Provide feedback loop into Process, Policy and Risk teams for improvements / changes if any needed
- Work closely with Senior Manager, Special Projects, SCM to ensure that development of dashboards and metrics align with the delivery timeline of project
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Work collaboratively with all impacted Businesses and Functions, relevant Risk Groups and with other stakeholders within SCM
- Bachelor/Master Degree with 4+ years' experience of which experience in a risk / policy area will be a bonus
- Basic understanding of Risk including knowledge of SCB' ERMF and ORTF framework as well of the SCB Organisation
- Effective presentation and strong communication skills
- Possess relationship-building skills, with an ability to work effectively with peers and senior stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience of any of the visualisation (Tableau) and database tools for MI purposes
- Good to have knowledge of SQL, VBA or any coding knowledge
- Strong cognitive ability to design meaningful dashboards to drive key management decisions
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.