Business Analyst (Operations)
Introduction to the role:
- Leading tech giant is seeking driven, process & detail-oriented Business Planning & Sales Operations Analyst
- to help with business tracking performance, budget management and ad-hoc business analytics support linked to business planning and operations.
- Partner with Finance and Business Planning & Operations on the budgeting process and budget mgmt.
- Create and socialize monthly updates on marketing activity, KPI performance, and make recommendations on implications for the APAC plans moving forward go forward plans, including resourcing trade-offs - act as the primary point of contact with various reporting and Analytics teams
- Collaborate closely with Insights, Digital, and Analytics teams to drive cohesive marketing outcomes - especially evolving capabilities in analyzing trends in real time and/or mechanisms in order to push insights to leadership in a timely fashion
- BA/BS degree in analytical subjects (Business, Finance, Statistics, CS, Mathematics, Information Systems, etc) or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of work experience in Finance, Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy consulting
- Proficient in Excel, Tableau and ideally SQL - experience extracting data from large/complex databases,
- manage data dashboards that help Sales track and manage performance
- Perform impactful market analysis on revenue trends, including vertical/sub-vertical performance, product adoption, leading revenue indicators, productivity and sales effectiveness to identify key levers for driving revenue growth
- Provide analysis for standard cadence of operations supporting Sales organisation (e.g., account transfers, revenue review, goal setting), planning and operational deliverables
For more information you can email Polina Malyarova in our Singapore office on polina.malyarova @teksystems.com quoting Job Reference 524158 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544
Job Reference: Jon Cabungcal /Polina Malyarova 524158