My client is an established bank with a comprehensive global network and presence, focusing on different business banking lines. Currently, my client is seeking for strong individuals, with the following expertise, to be part of a dynamic and technology savvy establishment: -Strong project experience knowledge of banking payments, internet banking, mobile banking application, and cards. -Min. 8 years of project management, business analysis experience in banking environment. -Sound understanding of technology and operational processes across functions within banking.
As a Business Analyst, Project Manager, you will manage the following:
- Liaise closely with business users and project team members on project initiation, implementation, and post-implementation support.
- Handle requirement analysis, design functional specifications and get agreement from various stakeholders on the solution and design while complying with existing standards, guidelines, and processes.
- Propose solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes.
- Subject matter expert for Cards & Payments, interact, solicit requirements, and advise senior-level business users.
This individual must possess:
- Sound business analyst, project manager work experience across banking Card Payments and internet banking applications.
- Demonstrable card payment processing and clearing knowledge, acquiring & issuing business knowledge.
- Proven track record of success leading multiple projects and change management initiatives in a fast-paced and complex environment including liaising with external vendor engagements.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in scoping and evaluation, providing solution and recommendation.
Please contact Leonard Toh at 6950 0391 or you may mail your resume to LeonardT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1657935