Business Analyst, Regulatory Reporting – 10 month contract – Singapore (with extension)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- TEKsystems (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 04 Jun 18 2018-06-04
To support Dodd Frank initiatives in 2018/2019.
- Role sits in Global Trade Repository (GTR) supporting Dodd Frank reporting across North America, Europe, APAC & upcoming emerging markets
- Working across multiple capital products asset classes (FX, MM, Derivatives, Equities) centralized in a single platform
- Gathering users’ requirements, handling developers’ queries, analyzing data, supporting UAT
- Creating documentation in Agile environment
- Business analysis experience (flexible on years of experience), ideally a programmer previously.
- Regulatory reporting experience in investment banking domain. Must understand how capital products flow.
- Data analysis experience using SQL, Unix
- Hands on testing experience using FitNesse
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for a preliminary and confidential discussion.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C454