Must have the experience in Sharepoint
- Collaborate with business users to manage content, workflow and customizations
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve tickets and customer queries within the SLA requirements
- Design, develop and implement software, architecture, specifications and technical interfaces and features
- Develop, deliver and test software interfaces in SharePoint
- Maintain and manage existing source base
- Support SharePoint farm for enterprise wide implementation;
- Provide technical and operation support to SharePoint developers and users;
- Monitoring of services to ensure service availability;
- Apply software and security patches;
- Provide incident and problem management
- Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Good experience in O365 suite especially in areas of collaboration, knowledge management and employee engagement.
- Experience in developing and coding sharepoint applications.
- Experience in managing IT systems and projects.
- Good knowledge of the following technologies: ASP.Net, VB.NET, SQL Server, SharePoint, Eform Workflow System
- Good understanding of business process work flows and users requirement.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No.: 13C6305
Reg No: R1770654
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.