Business Analyst Triple A` and Advisory
- Permanent, Full time
- Antaes Consulting SA
- 10 Oct 18
Antaes is a company specialized in Business Management and Information Systems. Based in Switzerland, our mission is to support our customers in their search for performance by optimizing the organization and provision of appropriate technologies. Favouring a valued collaborative relationship over the long term, Antaes believes that ethics, transparency and professionalism are values that drive the company's internal policy.
Under the responsibility of the Products & Services Domain Manager, the AAA/Advisory Business Analyst will assist and work with the AAA/Advisory Projects stakeholders on the entire projects, related to AAA and Advisory for our WM sites.
The 2 main missions of the AAA/Adv BA will be to coordinate the implementation and bring added value to the existing functional setup by analyzing potential changes to existing process as well as analyzing new products to be added to the program.
Jointly with the IT teams, the AAA/Adv BA will also have to guarantee that each new setup is compatible with the existing standards in term of parameterization, in order to mutualize as much as possible the target solution. A detailed gap analysis will have to be performed on each site in order to minimize specific local solution in favor of AAA/Advisory and our Global Asset solution.
The AAA/Adv BA will assist the AAA/Adv Project Manager on all standard project management tasks such as:
- Risks, attention points and issues follow-up
- Requirements and general functional specifications
- Coordinate all teams (BA and IT) working on the same projects
- Ensure and anticipate the Change Management related to these new integration projects
- Coordinate, supervise and perform Users Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal third-parties to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the artifacts as needed
- Define requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community and the technology teams through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates & methodology
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Profile with an experience of a minimum of 5 years in the Banking industry and especially as a Business Analyst;
- Good knowledge of banking domains and activities (Front Office, back Office, Trading, …) especially in Wealth Management area;
- Financial Products functional/business knowledge
- Portfolio Management functional/business knowledge
- Knowledge of AAA from TEMENOS
- Knowledge of multiple Suitability Frameworks (LSINF, MIFID, HKMA…) is considered as a strong benefit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- First significant experience in Business Analyst position (functional design, specifications, tests…)
- Ability to manage relationship with other IT teams (users, development, architecture, integration…)
- Implication and availability
- Rigour and Method