Business Analyst / Project Manager - CRS, FATCA
- Attractive Salary Package
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
One of the leading financial services firms is looking for a Business Analyst / Project Manager - CRS, FATCA to join their global tax compliance team based in the central business district (CBD) of Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for proactively liaising with key stakeholders to drive their implementation.
About the Business Analyst / Project Manager - CRS, FATCA Role:
In this business critical role, you will be a part of the tax team that is responsible for the implementation of regulations around tax as well as changes to existing tax regulation and policies. You will also work in conjunction with other business areas within the bank that including FATCA and CRS, tax business areas, technology and projects teams.
- Communicate proactively with the senior management team across geographies and assist in managing issues in a professional manner
- Develop efficient working relationships with the Project Managers, Team Lead(s), contractors and team members globally, and ensure that communication between key stakeholders is taking place as required
- Manage and supervise the support staff within the project office, ensure that the data capture and data audit processes are running smoothly, and that the data captured is of good quality
- Participate in workshops - maintain risks, issues and action logs for customer session
- Responsible for impact assessment and in-depth understanding of the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) requirements for the business
- Work with the programme lead to ensure that the appropriate key deliverables are met
To succeed in this role, you will need to have in-depth experience or understanding across the tax functions like FATCA, CRS etc.
- A minimum of five years' experience in a Business Analyst or Project Manager role in a banking environment
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers, internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Excellent analysis, reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to manage conflicting requirements and work flexibly to aggressive deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of the SDLC and standard documents / processes
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the banking world. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Analyst / Project Manager - CRS, FATCA job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325854 Kelly Soh