An application developer plays a critical part for the project management teams. Business Application developer involves in all phases of the development life cycle. Developer will work closely with business analysts and project managers in using languages such as Java, C++, VB or SQL to develop the necessary specifications for software. Developer may also test, debug and improve generally faulty applications for clients.
We have new positions open for Singapore!
For more information and opportunities, please visit our career site below:
OneAston specializes in the implementation and development of Private Wealth Management technology globally. We are looking for motivated professionals to join our fast growing and successful organizations to forge a career in the growing wealth management technology sector.
We experienced 80% growth last year and are rapidly expanding our consultancy teams worldwide, setting footprints across Asia Pacific, Europe and North Americas. We are now one of the fastest growing financial IT services company, that offers its clients with the best innovative and tech expertise to bring their projects to success. In line with our expansion plan, we are looking for creative, entrepreneurial and tech-driven individuals who are looking to develop their career to join our talented team.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Work with project managers and analysts to understand the requirements
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and product releases of software components
- Assist in testing and resolving issues
- Degree in Computer Science/Infocomm Technology
- 2 years of experience in programming, eg Java, VB or SQL development
- 2 years of experience in developing reports using Actuate eReport Designer, or similar product/ technology
- 2 years of experience in developing customizations for Triple’A Plus, specifically in the areas of scripts and formats
- Knowledge in reporting tools or banking domain will be advantage
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills to work effectively with team members and clients
- Able to work independently and as part of a team