Business Banking Manager, SME Growth, Emerging Business
We are a specialist team with a focus on the acquisition of New-To-Bank established businesses in the SME segment. Our team works closely with internal and external stakeholders to acquire customers and to cross-sell tailored solutions from OCBC's existing suite of products with the aim of helping customers to scale and grow. Products and services offered include:
- Corporate account/s
- Digital payments & collections solutions
- Beyond banking solutions
- Financing facilities
- Treasury solutions
- Acquisition of New-To-Bank customers via outbound sales activities and channels engagement.
- Understanding customers' business needs and requirements to provide relevant suite of solutions for their growth.
- Proactive engagement of our portfolio of digital partners for referrals.
- Working with other segments of the bank to provide products and solutions to customers and to channel partners.
*LI-LW Qualifications Requirements:
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Law, Engineering or related fields.
- Driven, pro-active with a positive attitude and comfortable with a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- Strong sales acumen, service oriented, able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and an independent team player.
- Good knowledge of the dynamic banking landscape, banking products and processes, Proactively stays abreast of banking trends and have a keen interest to learn about new banking products and solutions.