We are looking for a candidate who is keen to establish a career with the Operational Risk Management Team. The Analyst is to support the team in the Business Continuity Management Function and the Information Security Function for Asia.
Business Continuity Management and Information Security Function
- Assist the team to carry out the Business Continuity Management programme in line with the MAS Regulatory requirement and Tokyo Head Office mandate
- Assist the team to roll out BCM eLearning training to new staff on a monthly basis, and annual Bank-wide eLearning roll out to all staff
- Support the team in handling information security exceptional applications and assessments of IS risks for New Product(s) and New Business(es)
- Assist the team to prepare BCM and/or IS presentation materials for key meetings
- Support the team in any BCM/ IS audits or inspection by financial authority / external audit in timely manner
- Assist Team Head and Department Head on ad-hoc basis
- Good written and verbal communication skills • Able to work well in a team
- Willing to learn
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Good understanding of the Business Continuity Management, Risk Management and/or Bank operating model are a plus
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified