Business Development Lead, 5G Solutions
- Degree in Computing, Computer or Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 15 years' of proven and related track record in business development in enterprise domain
- Knowledge of the 5G market landscape
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment with competing and alternating priorities with a constant focus on delivery
- High degree of self-motivation, strong commitment and result-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept in building and growing relationships with customers and partners
Reporting to Head, Sales and ICT, this role drives the vision and growth for the 5G business development opportunities. He/she will be involved in customer/stakeholder engagement, product identification and creation, market analysis and strategic partnerships so as to create long-term value that align with the overall 5G business and capability build-up. Job Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility of identification and tracking of 5G market trends to improve the customers' business efficiency and latent potential.
- Pursue opportunities and discover new insights that will translate into emerging products and services that will provide the business solutions with impact and foresight
- Strategise and drive the product development for 5G to grow revenue and bring value to our customers.
- Monitor and review key performance indicators for product success and market adoption rate.
- Identify and collaborate with partners to conceptualise new products and services, taking into account market demands and the prevailing competitive landscape.
- Formulate GTM strategies for products and services. Work with internal and external stakeholders to implement the strategies.
- Communicate ideas persuasively and engage with team members and other stakeholders.
- Display a forward-looking perspective and is inspirational and decisive in envisioning the future of software and applications.
- Work with the Sales and Product teams to architect and price 5G solutions in proposals to maximise win-rate.