Business Development Senior Manager, Consumer & Retail
Constant disruption continues to test the Consumer & Retail industry-presenting new opportunities while challenging norms-faster than many companies can keep pace. With a deep understanding of these companies' most pressing issues and priorities, KPMG's Consumer & Retail professionals offer a full suite of forward-looking tax and advisory services, designed to mitigate risk, boost competitiveness and drive value. We are looking for an experienced professional with strong existing client networks in the Consumer and Retail industry, with a deep understanding of the issues faced by the industry.
The role will be involved in:
• Working closely with senior management to strategise, chart and drive growth in the Consumer and Retail Sector
• Building new client relationships and coverage in the market, focusing especially on clients in the Consumer and Retail sector
• Accurate positioning of KPMG Singapore's suite of solutions to Consumer and Retail clients, ensuring an active pipeline of opportunities and to meet sales targets
• Identifying key trends and business opportunities and driving collaboration across internal stakeholders to develop and bring new and innovative solutions to the market
• Marketing and branding, through client events, creation and/or adaptation of thought leadership, other networking, and devotion in strategic capacities to position KPMG as one of the leading advisers in the Consumer and Retail industry
The ideal candidate should:
• Possess a deep understanding of the Consumer and Retail industry, key trends, opportunities, companies, events and government initiatives
• Have at least 8 years of working experience with at least 5 years in business development and/or sales experience in the Consumer and Retail industry
• Candidates, with relevant experience in law firms (focusing on the Consumer and Retail industry), or recruitment sales consultancy covering the Consumer and Retail industry, are welcome to apply
• Possess a University degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business or Law.
• Have an outward-looking, people-oriented personality with great communication skills as well as an analytical mind, leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively in a team.
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Be strongly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our clients.
• Be equipped with a strong and established client network in Asia
• Be able to work cross-functionally, and with multicultural teams