Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
PB Trading Services teams support the security transaction processing of Private Banking clients by ensuring timely and accurate bookings in internal systems. The team also performs various control functions to ensure accurate execution of the trade booking process and that the bank adheres properly to regulatory requirements. As a business engineer for the teams, the incumbent reports directly to the Manager of the teams and responsibilities include handling projects, resolving IT issues by directly coordinating with IT and streamlining processes by seeking opportunities. A position within this area has substantial career development / growth opportunities with daily interaction on various issues with front office, Product Desks, Operations, IT, etc.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards Responsibilities include
- Supporting the team leads in enforcing new policy and regulatory requirements and help develop a strong control approach amongst the team members.
- Streamlining trade and lifecycle management process to achieve greater efficiency and productivity across multiple products (FX / Structured / Fixed Income / Equities / Funds / ETO).
- Main point of contact for PB trading services in projects/initiatives to improve efficiency - assist with the strategic development of new systems and processes.
- Performing requirement gathering, testing, implementation and post live check outs of new systems, including migration of trades into strategic platforms.
- Attending to and following up promptly on queries from front office and internal partners - build on existing relationships with internal and external clients to provide an efficient and high quality service.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Degree with minimum 5 years' related experience.
- Solid understanding of securities trade processing or settlement flow would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- High level of integrity and commitment to working in a changing and challenging environment
- Work effectively and efficiently in a team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.