Business Intelligence - VP
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Finance Technology Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C3924
- 28 Aug 17
You will be responsible for delivering new insights and bringing analytical practices to life through data visualization, intuitive dashboards and data modelling to support the adoption of analytics in the decision making process of the business. This is a unique role where the right candidate will be able to make a significant and visible contribution within a short period of time
Min. 5 years' experience in BI.
Your new company
A leading financial organization in Singapore.
Your new role
You will be responsible for delivering new insights and bringing analytical practices to life through data visualization, intuitive dashboards and data modelling to support the adoption of analytics in the decision making process of the business. This is a unique role where the right candidate will be able to make a significant and visible contribution within a short period of time.
- Manage, build and deliver analytical solutions including dashboards to help the business leverage internal and external data assets for strategic decision making.
- Provide consultative support to stakeholders and senior management in understanding data trends, patterns and insights on our customers and business operations.
- Support portfolio management with an in-depth analysis of key segments and business drivers.
- Analyse data for portfolio managers to assist in the formulation of recommendations to deliver results against profitability and growth targets.
- Drive innovation initiatives under the business leadership team's guidance and directives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in computing or science discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, IT)
- Min 5 years working experience in Analytics or Business Intelligence functions
- Knowledge of SQL, Data Warehousing, Big Data ecosystem and Data Modelling with experience in Python a strong plus
- Candidates with knowledge of Asset/Portfolio Management and the Banking & Finance industry are encouraged to apply
- Good written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuade action
- Have an understanding of project management and business processes to help drive organizational results
- Ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive salary, this is an opportunity to be part of an exciting transformation journey with a well-established organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Data Science, please contact Daen Huang at +65 63030158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R1658977