Business Intelligence and Innovation - Analyst / Associate
Our client is one of the top global investment banks. They are building up their Innovation Centre here in Singapore with exciting data and automation projects. As part of this team, you will be able to lead these projects and support across different area of the business (Front office/ Middle Office/ Operation). This is a role that will allow you to "revolutionize" the way a leading global bank approaches processes, business, service. The Position:
- You will be one of the founding members of the new innovation center. You will directly impact the process design and delivery of regional automation projects.
- You will be leveraging data analytics and knowledge in statistics, machine learning, data science, process re-engineering to deliver business solutions.
- The role sits in Operations division, which partners with all other divisions of the firm to provide sales & trading and asset management capabilities across offices regionally and globally.
- Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Statistics
- Experience in Robotics Process Automation (Blueprism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath)
- Proficient in different Business intelligence tools (Alteryx, Tableau, QlikSense, QlikView etc.)
- Proficient in ETL and database development (Python, SQL, Java, R, C#, etc.)
- Driven, self-motivated with excellent project management skills