Business Management/Network Management VP, Global Investment Firm
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 02 Nov 17 2017-11-02
An exciting opportunity for strong business management / network management professionals with an aptitude towards developing innovative solutions to join the team in Singapore. You will have demonstrated strong working knowledge of financial instruments and be part of developing strategic partnerships with custodians, vendors and various counterparties, working very closely with senior internal and external stakeholders globally.
As a senior member of the team in Singapore, you will be responsible for business management functions and ensure that new product approvals meet designated timelines.
You will also take charge of high level collaborations with both internal and external stakeholders to develop innovative solutions in order to assist the wider business in achieving objectives and developing strong partnership.
You will take responsibility for the appointment of custodians and ensure that they deliver consistent experiences with regards to service delivery and operations.
Being in the management team, you will also have the opportunity to be part of the strategy team to look at future outcomes of the businesses, leveraging on futuristic technology solutions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree Qualified
- Minimum of 8 years or relevant experience
- MUST have strong product knowledge across Equities, Bonds, FX/MM, Futures and Derivatives
- MUST have some exposure / knowledge to new technology: i.e Python / SQL / Tableau
- Track record in managing both operational and strategic aspects of Network Management and Business Management
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to engage effectively and build strong relationships with stakeholders (internal and external)
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Matthew Ng at +65 6435 5633 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941